Video | Cooldown / Softban Tutorial
Description | A video explaining how "cooldown" and "softban" work as a spoofer in Pokemon GO. Examples w/ full commentary.
This is my video explaining Cooldown and Soft Ban to spoofing trainers wondering what it all means.
What WON'T affect Cooldown timer: "SAFE"
- looking at Pokemon
- looking at gyms/raids
- walking / hatching eggs
- open / sending gifts to friends
- cashing in completed research even if the reward is a Pokemon, you can still catch it w/o resetting the timer and it won't flee
- trading / battling friends
- checking for shinies / shundos
*if you find one...leave your device on until you know your safe, then you'll be free to catch it*
- raiding as long as you don't throw a ball at the raid boss
What WILL affect Cooldown timer: NOT "SAFE"
- catching Pokemon
- throwing a berry or ball (even if you just drop it on the ground)
- trying to spin a stop
- feeding berries to gym Pokemon
- battling a gym
I hope this helped clear up Cooldown and how to avoid it, go to YouTube and look at the comments to find a lot of Answered Questions that you may also have!